Saturday 14 June 2014

It's really happening!

So today I was checking our bank account online (I use the app to transfer money to our credit card every time I make a purchase so that we don't end up with a large bill at the end of the month and to keep our current account up to date but more about all that in another post) and wow did I get a surprise!

I knew it was coming, but maybe it hadn't sunk in, one minute I am tapping in my password and next BAM!...

THE KICKSTARTER MONEY IS IN OUR ACCOUNT!

And I am speechless.

All those people actually backed the project. They gave us the money to make it happen. And now its going to get done. All our prayers about seeing my husband get to fulfil his calling are being answered.

Wow.

WOW!

And now is when the hard work starts, for me this means a lot of change. You see I have been very spoilt for the last few months as my wonderful husband has been on paternity leave since February (that's 4 months!). He has mainly been working on preparing and running the kickstarter but he was here in the house, willing to help out and wanting to spend time with us all. He has been on hand so when it all gets a little crazy, I have just had to shout for some help. But now he is at home, but for 40 hours a week he is working working and unavailable and that's taking some getting used to.

But for now lets get excited, lets be thankful and lets get working, there is lots to do.....





No comments:

Post a Comment